Schedule Amendment & New Route

Started by Dan Bishop-Adams, May 19, 2017, 04:49:16 PM

« previous - next »

Dan Bishop-Adams

Hi All,

With immediate effect, there have been some minor schedule adjustments – including the introduction of a new destination.

For the first time, Severnair will operate a weekly flight to Tel Aviv (LLBG) which will operate every Friday. To accommodate this, the following adjustments have been made:

The SAV081K/L service between Cardiff and New York JFK will now be operated by B744 G-SAVU. This will return the route to it's original capacity, as it was originally operated by a B744. This aircraft will of course position in from Kemble.

The SAV029A/B service between Bristol and La Réunion is moved to a Friday night instead of a Saturday morning, and the MD11 will operate the Tel Aviv rotation during the day on Fridays.

Our service to TLPL will also operate 2 hours earlier (departing Bristol at 0900 instead of 1100) and of course returning 2 hours earlier.

I will soon be looking into a possible connection between Bristol – Hawarden and Bristol – Toulouse as a virtual charter for Airbus employees, operating from the Bristol Flying Centre. Watch this space.

Regards,
Dan Bishop-Adams CLF1/SAV1
VBFC/Severnair Director
www.severnair.co.uk
www.vbfc.co.uk

Trevor Hannant

I know where I'm flying next week then...  LLBG being re-installed now...
Team Leader Aircraft Graffiti Team
VATSIM Network User Team EIOBASEWSAJI1876428