Author Topic: Severnair Cargo Event  (Read 6911 times)

Dan Bishop-Adams

• Administrator
  • Legendary Poster
Re: Severnair Cargo Event
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 09:26:02 am »
Completely understand, Norm. Very sorry to hear that.
Dan Bishop-Adams CLF1/SAV1
VBFC/Severnair Director
www.severnair.co.uk
www.vbfc.co.uk

Dan Bishop-Adams

• Administrator
  • Legendary Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 04:52:01 pm »
Right guys, we need to sort out Parking at EGFF. Most of us are going to be in rather large aircraft, so its crucial to ensure adequate wingtip clearance etc.

So far, I will be parking my MD11 between stand 1 and 2 (next to the cargo building), Brian will be parking his MD11 on stand 6.

Parking stands 7, 10 and 11 should be ok for Heavy aircraft, with 7 perhaps limited to an MD11 or smaller.

If all the previously mentioned stands are occupied by heavies, further heavies can park on the Maintenance area (north of hold E2), and a B752F could use stand 15 which would also occupy 14 as the rear of the aircraft would block the taxi-lane.

Parking chart here: http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/aip/current/ad/EGFF/EG_AD_2_EGFF_2-2_en.pdf Gary Summons scenery isnt updated for these stands so you will have to use your initiative!

Any questions, fire away!
VBFC/Severnair Director
www.severnair.co.uk
www.vbfc.co.uk

Andy Wilson

• SevernAir Staff
  • Regular Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 09:07:51 am »
sorry guys, not going to be able to make it have a flight during that time, straight and level part deux!

Andy

Dan Bishop-Adams

• Administrator
  • Legendary Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 02:57:18 pm »
BUMP!
VBFC/Severnair Director
www.severnair.co.uk
www.vbfc.co.uk

drac56

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 07:30:17 pm »
Dan sorry. Only just got back from work, hell of a day! Time i eat and get myself sorted for tomorrow then you will be halfway there i reckon!  :( Once again, apologies. Hope to catch up with you all sometime soon! Drac.

Neil Jackson

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • A sure cure for airsickness is to sit under a tree
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 09:29:09 pm »
Dog danglies! Sorry I didn't make it tonight. Fully intended to, but Sam had other ideas. We went swimming today, which he nearly messed up completely cos of a giant bout of constipation (and accompanying screaming) this morning. And then to top it all, when we got home, he had a temperature of around 37.9'C (100'F for you oldies), so the missus and I have been on tenterhooks all evening. In the flurry, I completely forgot, and have only just remembered about tonight's flight! So sorry. Good news is that his lordship's temp is now back to 36.0, which is normal, so I'm hoping we're over it now. Fingers crossed!
Neil Jackson CLF30

"Cos it's strange, isn't it? You stand in the middle of a library and go 'Aaaaaagghhh!' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in." (Tommy Cooper)

drac56

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 05:08:37 pm »
Off topic.......Neil our Mia has had the constipation thing lately since we are weaning her, well been weaning her for ages technically since she has been eating sweet potato and pear (not together i hasten to add) due to a huge apetite.  But lately we have been a bit naughty and bombared her with lots of new savoury foods.  Have been using prunes and apricots (ones without Sulphur Dioxide) and Lactulose solution.  All in small amounts mixed with the sweet potato etc.  Been working a treat with her.  Youre prob there already but thought id mention it. :)

Neil Jackson

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • A sure cure for airsickness is to sit under a tree
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 08:26:44 pm »
Off topic.......Neil our Mia has had the constipation thing lately since we are weaning her, well been weaning her for ages technically since she has been eating sweet potato and pear (not together i hasten to add) due to a huge apetite.  But lately we have been a bit naughty and bombared her with lots of new savoury foods.  Have been using prunes and apricots (ones without Sulphur Dioxide) and Lactulose solution.  All in small amounts mixed with the sweet potato etc.  Been working a treat with her.  Youre prob there already but thought id mention it. :)
Cheers mate - I keep forgetting Mia's blazing the pioneering trail just ahead of Sam! LOL. Yeah - we've recently started giving him 'tasters' of food, but only a little amount each day. We wondered if one of them might've upset him (probably the bit of potato I gave him off my plate in a restaraunt, stupidly! I noticed later it had cheese on it, and we're supposed to be careful about dairy stuff until past 6 months). I will bear in mind that Lactulose thing though - so thanks for that! We reckon the SMA milk can clog him up a bit, too, so having something on hand to 'flush him out' is probably going to prove worth its weight! Luckily, Calpol got us thru Monday's fun and games, but he still kept us on our toes! Even after I posted above that he'd recovered, he had another high temperature later on that night. Was okay in the morning though, thank god - but I didn't sleep much that night! LOL. Hope all is well with your new family! :)
Neil Jackson CLF30

"Cos it's strange, isn't it? You stand in the middle of a library and go 'Aaaaaagghhh!' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in." (Tommy Cooper)